Judicature is published by the Bolch Judicial Institute. David F. Levi, director of the Bolch Judicial Institute, serves as Judicature‘s publisher and editor in chief.
The following lawyers, judges, and scholars were appointed by the publisher to serve one-year terms on Judicature‘s editorial board, beginning with Vol. 104 No. 3 (the Fall/Winter 2020-21 edition). Board members assist in developing content and topic ideas, reviewing submissions, and providing feedback to the editorial staff.
Chair of Editorial Board
- Chief Justice Robert Brutinel, Arizona Supreme Court (Duke LLM’18)
- Judge J. Michelle Childs, U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina (Duke LLM’16)
- Judge Bernice Donald, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit (Duke LLM’18)
- Justice Christine M. Durham, Utah Supreme Court (retired) (Duke JD’71)
- Brandon L. Garrett, Neil Williams, Jr. Professor of Law, Duke Law School
- David W. Ichel, Arbitrator-Mediator-Special Master, X-Dispute LLC (retired partner, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP) (Duke JD’78)
- Jack Knight, Frederic Cleaveland Professor of Law and Political Science, Duke Law School
- Margaret H. Lemos, Robert G. Seaks LL.B. ’34 Professor of Law and Senior Associate Dean for Faculty and Research, Duke Law School
- Marin K. Levy, Associate Professor of Law, Duke Law School
- Darrell A.H. Miller, Melvin G. Shimm Professor of Law, Duke Law School
- Judge Andrew J. Peck, Senior Counsel, DLA Piper (former U.S. Magistrate Judge, Southern District of New York) (Duke JD’77)
- Judge Robin L. Rosenberg, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida (Duke JD’89)